Välj tillbehör eller tryck "Visa offertkorg" för att få offert
Dynamometer KernFor measuring a patient's strength.
Item No: MAP 80K 1S
German quality products since 1844
Dynamometer especially suitable for use in rehabilitation centres for determining manual clamping force.
There are four measuring methods, which, as part of a rehabilitation program, help the medical staff to monitor the fitness of the patient's hands and carry out controlled training:
- Real time mode: immediately shows the client's current strength
- Peak/Max mode: shows the maximum strength of a client's grip
- Average mode: Calculates the average strength from two grips
- Counting mode: Counts the number of presses which exceed a previously defined strength limit
Designed to reveal reduced hand strength and the risk of morbidity which results from this, for aging people or to expose malnutrition, for example, during chemotherapy or similar treatments.
As part of a rehabilitation program, this permits medical staff to monitor the fitness of the patient's hands and carry out controlled training.
Safe, comfortable use thanks to non-slip rubber grips. Integrated AUTO-OFF function after 1 minute to preserve the batteries.
Weight displayed in kg or lb.
May we send you an offer?
This is how it works:
1) "Shop" like in any webshop.
2) Fill in some very basic contact info. The zip code is important to let us calculate freight.
3) Press "send".
The offer, sent by e-mail if nothing else is choosen, is free of charge and any obligations. It will be sent to you as soon as we've received a freight offer from our freight contacts.
Sök reservdelar till denna produkt